2. Installation in PrestaShop
- Pre-install PrestaShop version 1.4.
- The server has to be accessible for external HTTP requests.
Note: Payment validation will not work properly if your site is in maintenance mode or protected with HTTP Basic authentication.
2.2 Installation Process
The Ingenico ePayments PrestaShop extension module is available on the PrestaShop Add-ons platform (https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-card-wallet/45466-ingenico-epayments-sca-ready.html) and does not require any special procedure to install.
Warning: The installation of this new generation plugin currently does not support migration of settings & tokens from previous generations of plugins. Previous generations of our Prestashop plugin will remain up to date with latest standards.
The module is compatible with PrestaShop 1.6.x and 1.5.x. Some functionalities are currently not available for PrestaShop 1.4. In order to activate Direct-Link / Alias functionalities, PHP extensions mcrypt, curl and simplexml should be activated. In complying with security standards, TLS protocol 1.2 should be available. In the “Modules” tab you can find the module:
- by searching in the “Catalogue of modules and themes” with PrestaShop 1.5 or higher.
- by using the option “Add a module from PrestaShop Add-ons” with Prestashop 1.4.
The module is compatible with PrestaShop 1.6.x and 1.5.x. Some functionalities are currently not available for PrestaShop 1.4