5. File download
You can manually download a payment file (transaction results) by taking the following steps:
- Click the “Electronic Reporting” link in your back-office menu.
- Select your preferred file structure and file format.
- Enter the search criteria for the transaction results you want to download via the “View transactions” or “Financial History” link in your back-office menu or select the transaction file you want to download via the “View files” link in your back office.
- Click the "Download List" button.
You can also download your payment files automatically (through an application) instead of manually via the back office. For more information, go to Advanced Batch.
5.1 Electronic reporting
In the Electronic reporting page, you can specify the format and structure you want to use for electronic reports such as file downloads. When push-reports are activated in your account, the electronic reporting link will provide access to a list of your push-reports.
Specific fields will be returned in your file download, depending on the file structure.
A choice of different file structures is available:
- File Management
You can also choose between different return formats:
For the full description of the download structures, go to the "Description of the downloaded payment files" page in the Support section of your Ingenico ePayments account. You can also find more information on the various file formats in the Advanced Batch documentation.
- To receive an MS Excel result file, we recommend that you use the “Dynamic” structure, “Delimited” (;) file format with .csv extension.
- For column headers in your result file, please tick the “With Column Headers” checkbox in the “Others” section of the Electronic reporting page.