1. Confirm authorised transactions
Go through the following steps if you want to process and confirm your transactions with the payment procedure "Data capture by the trader (manual or automatic)":
- Select this option at "Configuration > Technical information > Global transaction parameters > Default data capture (payment) procedure".
- Confirm the transaction manually when the status is “5 - Authorised”. An authorisation is only a reservation of the amount on your customer’s card/account (or a match against a blacklist). It does NOT implicate a payment.
- Look up the transaction via "Operations > View transactions".
- Click the "Confirm Payment (data capture): XXXXXXXX/X" button at the bottom of the order details tab.
- The status changes to “91 - Payment processing".
- Once we have received the confirmation of data capture from your acquirer, the status changes to “9 - Payment requested". This status means we have requested your acquirer to transfer the money that had been reserved to your bank account. As it is your acquirer that transfers the amount to your bank account, we are unable to say exactly when you will receive the payment.
Do you prefer automated operations?
Batch: send the operation code SAS in field 10
DirectLink: send operation=SAS