The Multi-Selection Maintenance option provides you with an easy way to perform maintenance operations for several transactions simultaneously in your Ingenico ePayments account.
Multi-Selection Maintenance is available in the “View transactions” results page.
You can use Multi-Selection Maintenance only for:
- transactions in the Live database, not for archived transactions;
- final maintenance operations (full captures, refunds etc.), not for partial operations.
2. Operations on authorisations
Two operations on authorizations are accessible through Multi Selection Maintenance:
3. Operations on payments
One operation on payments is accessible through Multi-Selection Maintenance:
4. Performing maintenance operations
- Click on the "View transactions" link in your account menu to select the transactions on which you wish to perform maintenance operations.
- Click the “Process selection” button at the bottom of the transaction list.
We process the maintenance transactions offline, i.e. import the maintenance transactions into our database and send them later to the acquirers/banks. The result of the transaction import into our database is shown on the result page.
On the result page, you will see the following additional information:
- The number of maintenance transactions per operation and the number of ‘accepted’ maintenance transactions (accepted for processing by our system, not the financial result!). The ‘accepted’ maintenance transactions will be highlighted in green in the transaction list.
- Maintenance transactions which our system did not process due to validation errors. These maintenance transactions will be highlighted in red and will not be processed. If you still want to process these maintenance transactions, you will need to resolve the listed issues/errors for the transactions and retry the operation.
- Several time indicators, such as the elapsed time, remaining time and the total processing time.