If you are using HTTP post-sales you might be impacted. The following steps will help you identify if you are compatible with TLS 1.2 or not.
Step 1: Find your post-sale url.
For static URL
- Go to your Ingenico ePayments back office
- Click on “Configuration”
- Click on “Technical Configuration”
- Click on “Transaction Feedback”
- In this view, you will find the static URLs that are used in your post-sale
For Dynamic URL
Ask your integrator/webmaster to give it to you or ask him to review this guide.
Step 2: Test your URL
- Go to the sslLabs website https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/
- Enter your post-sale URLs
- Click on Submit (You should get a summary after a few seconds)
- Scroll down to Configuration/Protocols and ensure you support TLS1.2
- Ensure you also support other ciphers than TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
Step 3: Results are bad. What should I do?
- If you got a result where you don't support TLS 1.2
- If the only cipher suite supported is TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
You should contact your integrator/webmaster/infrastructure engineer explaining the situation. They should be able to help you getting up-to-date.